DAU02 Modbus Ethernet Remote IO Series
Features and Benefits
- 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topologies
- Saves time and wiring costs for mass deployment
- Active communication with WIN-OPC UA Server
- Easy configuration with Device Search utility
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- User-definable Modbus TCP Slave addressing
- Supports peer-to-peer communications
- Supports RESTful API for IIoT applications
- Supports SNMP v1
The Winsonic's DAU02 Ethernet Remote I/O has two Ethernet ports. The DAU02 series supports Modbus TCP and OPC UA, as well as different protocols such as SNMP, MQTT, RESTful API, etc
Save Time and Wiring Costs for mass deployment
Industrial automation facilities can utilize daisy-chaining to save time and cabling costs for large-scale deployments.
Supports Peer-to-Peer Communications
With a point-to-point network, users can now map a pair of DAU02 series modules to transmit input values directly to output channels, simplifying the wiring process.
User-definable Modbus TCP addressing for simplified verification of initial configuration
rolling and detecting Modbus devices at fixed addresses requires the user to spend a lot of time researching and validating the initial configuration. Using a device that defines Modbus TCP addressability provides greater flexibility and easier setup.
Event Push Technology
When communicating with systems using a push architecture, messages are only delivered when state or configuration events change, reducing the amount of data that needs to be transferred and improving accuracy