Fanless Panel PC The industrial grade panel PC, we built-in the best industrial grade components with fully qualified harsh environment, it supports water resistance IP65, IP66, M12 metal connectors, wide temperature -20°C to +70°C and wide voltage input 9V~36V DC isolated power which are ready to handle comprehensive fields.
BC01-0M0A offers a compact enclosure with high efficiency fanless heatsink cooling design. Built-in the latest Intel® CPU Celeron J6412 2.0GHz Quad Core 4-Threads processor. The performance and reliability ready to meet harsh military computing system requirements.
BC17-0M0B offers a fully IP66 water resistance enclosure with perfect efficiency fanless heatsink cooling design to handle MIL-STD-810F anti-vibration and anti-shock requirements. It supports Intel® Tiger Lake 11th Core i5-113G7 2.4GHz quad core.
BC16-0M0B offers a compact size DIN-Rail fanless embedded box PC built-in the latest Intel® CPU Celeron J6412 2.0 GHz Quad Core 4-Threads processor. BC16 series supports wide temperature -20°C to +70°C and wide voltage input 9V~36V DC power which are ready to handle comprehensive industrial fields.
Rugged Misson Military Computer are ready to handle harsh environment, Winsonic’s chassis designed to meet a range of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275D and MIL-S-901D. The military LCD monitors and military panel PCs range includes sizes from 5.7” to 65” widescreen formats.To offer high reliability and specialized military computer and military panel PC, we built-in the best military grade components with fully qualified IP66 with D38999 connectors which are ready to handle military field. It also supports wide temperature -20°C to +70°C and wide voltage input 9V~36V DC isolated power with MIL-461 EMI Filter, to make it a solution for military rugged computing applications.
- Withstand MIL-STD-461 EMI Filter
- CE101, conducted emissions, power leads, 30 Hz to 10 kHz
- RE102, radiated emissions, electric field, 30MHz to 5GHz
- RS103, radiated susceptibility, electric field, 80MHz to 3GHz
- Withstand MIL-STD-1275D power 9~36VDC isolated
- This standard covers the limits of steady state and transient voltage characteristics
- 28 VDC electrical power systems for military ground vehicles.
- Withstand MIL-STD-901D
- Grade B test and lightweight was performed on the lightweight shock machine. Weight of the test item including fixture to attach it to the test machine shall be less than a maximum of 550 pounds.
- Withstand MIL-STD-810 Anti-vibration and Anti-shock
- Vibtation was performed with reference to MIL-STD-810G method 514.6 category 4 – common carrier random wave.
- Shock was performed with reference to MIL-STD-810G method 516.6 sawtooth 20G.
Shop Window Digital Touch Display
With a window touch solution, you can make a store 24/7 availabe to your customer, at anytime-even after closing hours continuous operation.
EMI Shielding Display
As displays continuous to evolve in size and definition. EMI shielding displays standard multi-function operator console, a IP65 or NEMA 4X military rugged touch screen panel computer.
The integration of automation and enterprise systems easily through internet technology, can be monitored and controlled from any browser on mobile devices whilst in the field and when the engineer is connected to their network.